Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 2 - $1 30 day Challenge

Day started off pressing snooze. Even though I woke up late I still drank my detox drink and made my smoothie. Including getting dressed it took about 15/20 min, not bad. I remembered to grab my lunch I had prepared last night as I was out the door. Got in the car and realized I forgot to shave 😬, no time, keep rollin. 

I started to get hungry around 11:30, but usually have lunch at 12, so I stuck it out. I didn't want to eat too early, because I would need to last until 5 when I get off. 
Lunch was a spinach salad with red bell pepper, tomatoes, and avacado with the same dressing as yesterday's lunch. I enjoyed the red this time. Nice juicy pop to the grape tomatoes. I took a nausea medicine just in case. 

I drank a lot of water thoughout the day. We have a really nice machine that has crunchy ice and cold water, so that helps me drink water. We are supposed to drink half our body weight in ounces. 

About 2pm I felt a headache. I took my new migraine medicine (ubrevly). And two hours later my head was still hurting so I took another dose. As I was leaving for work I had to throw up 😩. Thankfully I made it to the bathroom in time. This was a really bad headache. I drove home quickly and got straight in the shower. It felt really good. And helped. 

After a couple of hours of resting, my head still hurt, so I called the doctor on call for advice. He said I could take my ritzapram and or ibuprofen. I took the ritzapram and a nausea medicine. I still threw up though. Then I took ibuprofen. After awhile I was feeling better. 

At 10pm I started Day 2 dinner which is roasted vegetables. I couldn't find my sweet potato I bought. Maybe I left some groceries at the store, because my lime was missing too. Thankfully my mom (neighbor) had one I could borrow. 

Ate dinner and Hubby even ate it with me. Got lunch ready for tomorrow. In bed at midnight. It was a rough day, but I did it. I was #Determined2bDetermined.  



No comments:

Post a Comment