Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Day 10 - $1 30 day challenge

(Tuesday) I woke up really late. My clothes didn't get fully dried. For breakfast I was supposed to have the left over vegetables with an egg. I didn't have much time so I just cracked two eggs on to of the vegetables and threw it in the microwave. It was actually really good. I had to cook it a little longer at work. But I ate it at my desk. 

It was really filling and I ate late, so I wasn't very hungry for lunch. Lunch was leftover salmon and a cliantro lime dressing salad with tomatoes and avacado. 

When I got home I ate some berries and Greek yogurt. It was soo good. 
After relaxing, I realized I had a head ache. It was getting late and I still hadn't exercised or cooked dinner. I wasn't feeling too hungry anyways. With my head ache I didn't feel like exercising. I decided to eat hummus with baby bell peppers and unsweetened peanut butter with apple slices. I got chia pudding ready for breakfast. 

Goals for tomorrow, plan a time to exercise and cook dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment