Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 13 - $1 30 day challenge

(Thursday)
Breakfast was fruit, I didn't have anything prepared in advance. I could have had the spaghetti squash hashbrowns but I didn't have time to cook it. And I got hungry pretty early because I only had fruit. 

Lunch was left over spaghetti squash casserole. It was really good. 
On my way home from work I was craving edamame. So I got some. I thought it would be okay, it's healthy. 
Dinner I made chicken tortilla-less soup. It called for crock pot, but I don't have time for that. So I just threw everything in a pot and cooked it till the chicken shredded. 
It was really good. 

I was eating a mandrin and thought it would taste great with the Greek yogurt. So good like cream cicle. Next time I want to try it frozen so it will be even more like cream cicle. 

I made a strawberry and chocolate protein shake. I don't know why I kept snacking all night. But at least it's not snacking on candy.

No I didn't exercise today... More reflections on how I am processing that and the adjustment to the diet in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment