Friday, February 12, 2016

Today I was productive. Last night I didn't sleep...

Today I was productive. Last night I didn't sleep...

At the end of last week I had fixed my sleep schedule to the "normal" (sleeping when its dark). I had been going to sleep at like 3 and 4am and waking up late in the afternoon. I have a tendency to want to stay awake at night. I wouldn't call it insomnia. I just don't like going to sleep and I don't like waking up. It leads to me sleeping away the morning.

To get my schedule back to normal I usually stay awake during the night and day until it is the following night. That is what I did last night, because I wanted to be awake for the weekend.

This isn't healthy. As a person with Bipolar I should't be missing sleep. But It makes me wonder...If I am more productive on the day I didn't sleep than when I went sleep late and slept throught the morning maybe it is a good thing. Maybe I should do an occasional sleepless night, especially during times like this when I am sleeping more than normal on the nights I sleep.

I suppose it would be best to just sleep between 10pm and 10am, but that just isn't my tendency (unless I have obligations).


No comments:

Post a Comment