Monday, January 5, 2015

The End of Sugar

Today was the last day I will have sugar. I want to say I will have exceptions, but I really don't think I can. I really need to eradicate it completely. I am addicted to sugar. I read that it can take 60 days to form or break a habit. I will learn that there is sugar in unassuming places, such as tomato sauce. At first I will excuse these cases, but later I will go to even make sure there is no trace of sugar. I will eat natural occurring sugars such as fruit (not juices). I really want to be committed to this. I want to document it too. I think as I document everyday I do not eat sugar it will remind me when I am faced with the temptation, I will think to myself I will have to take count of this. I heard of the stories of people who have lost weight and it took them a year. I need to realize that as I begin this journey. It will take a lot of time so I need to stay committed and not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment