Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Back on Track

Day 10
Since what I was originally planning to do today got changed I decided to clean my room. It is a mess. I work up and was really not motivated to take a shower and exercise. I finally did though. I am beginning to see slight changed in my tummy appearance, and I can definitely feel the muscles developed. I am excited to continue to see changes. I just need to continue working out daily.

The past few days I was off track and didn't my exercises everyday. I need to stop making reasons why I don't want to do my exercises , excuses, and start giving my exercises priority. I should make excuses to miss other things, because I have to do my exercises.

I feel really bad when I am not productive. On Sunday I sat on the couch all day watching TV, and it really sucked my energy out. i was also more prone to eating junk when I was just laying around.

On Monday (today is Tuesday) I did do some reading, but was no gun ho about it. I stopped reading in the drawing book, because I got to a place where I needed to draw something. I told myself that the environment wouldn't allow me to focus. I made excuses, just like with exercising. I need to instead make exceptions in order to do my drawing. I need to go out of my way to get it done. Go into my room and close the door.
I am not being determined with my tasks. I cannot let my surrounds dictate my life, or else I will never get anything done. Also I cannot let my moods dictate my actions. If I don't feel like doing something I meed to be determined and do it in spite of those feelings.

I suppose today I did succeed in pushing my feelings aside to get the work done. I rearranged the furniture in my room. It makes me happy because my desk is now in the window corner, and the sunlight can get in better. My room still isn't clean, but I got a lot done. I did two loads of laundry (big deal for me - I hate laundry). I also unpacked two suitcases that have been lying around for a week. Next task is to put away my clothes and get my room fully cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment